Kiss the Cook

Welcome to Stupid Simple Recipes.  I tend to follow the KISS method.  Keep It Simple Stupid!  I like to eat but I don't necessarily like the cook.  So the easier it is, the more likely I am to make it.  My tastes are simple and few.  The less amount of work I have to do the better.   This is not a health blog or a cooking show.  There won't be a big write up on each recipe.  There won't be step by step pictures, I'm not a food photographer.  What it will have are recipes that I like to make, that have been passed down from family members, or I have discovered and enjoyed.  I make no claim to any of the recipes here.  I will give credit to others when I know where the recipe came from but generally these recipes are written on small slips of paper slipped into an index card holder.  This is my new recipe box.   Enjoy!


Comments